Z Jacobson was hiking with her dogs, Noodles and Lulu, and a friend along a new trail off Old Buckman Road in the Santa Fe National Forest on Thanksgiving Day. During the hike, they walked over to a cliff and were admiring the view when Jacobson heard what she described as “tremendous, horrible screaming” from her dog, whose right front paw was caught in a steel trap she said was about 30 feet from the trail. Noodles, a black-and-white border collie mix, was struggling futilely to free herself.
- Lawsuit aims to end commercial fur trapping in California September 19, 2017
- This bobcat brings in $308,000 a year July 19, 2017
- Eva Mendes Takes a Look at the International Fur Trade April 25, 2017
- Legislative Update: Senate Bill 286 March 18, 2017
- Senate Memorial 100 – DIALOGUE ON FUTURE OF TRAPPING IN NM March 6, 2017