Z Jacobson was hiking with her dogs, Noodles and Lulu, and a friend along a new trail off Old Buckman Road in the Santa Fe National Forest on Thanksgiving Day. During the hike, they walked over to a cliff and were admiring the view when Jacobson heard what she described as “tremendous, horrible screaming” from her dog, whose right front paw was caught in a steel trap she said was about 30 feet from the trail. Noodles, a black-and-white border collie mix, was struggling futilely to free herself.
- Eva Mendes Takes a Look at the International Fur Trade April 25, 2017
- Legislative Update: Senate Bill 286 March 18, 2017
- Senate Memorial 100 – DIALOGUE ON FUTURE OF TRAPPING IN NM March 6, 2017
- Senators can’t even say the word ‘cruelty’ March 3, 2017
- RADIO INTERVIEW: Legislation on Trapping, Poisoning & Hunting Contests with Mary Katherine Ray, Sierra Club, Rio Grande Chapter February 21, 2017