A provocative exposé of the corrupt and inhumane trapping industry that kills between four and five million animals annually, perpetuated indiscriminately by the Wildlife Services arm of the US government.
- Roxy’s Law is working! September 19, 2023
- New Mexico animal trapping law receives pushback from trappers May 26, 2023
- Dog survives brink of death run-in with potentially illegal snare April 2, 2023
- ‘He was very close to dying’: Dog owner calls for Quebec ban on leg hold traps March 1, 2023
- In a win for animals, California’s ban on fur officially takes effect January 23, 2023