A provocative exposé of the corrupt and inhumane trapping industry that kills between four and five million animals annually, perpetuated indiscriminately by the Wildlife Services arm of the US government.
- Roxy’s Law Banning Traps, Snares, and Poisons on New Mexico Public Lands Goes Into Effect March 31, 2022
- New Mexico Teeters on Edge of a New Era of CoExistence: Trapping Ban on Public Lands Goes into Effect April 1 March 31, 2022
- Finally, recreate safely with no harmful traps on public lands March 31, 2022
- Trapping ban to take effect on public lands in New Mexico March 31, 2022
- Roxy’s Law a win, but wildlife governance needs reform March 28, 2022