New Mexico in Focus host Gene Grant discusses public lands trapping with NM state representative Christine Chandler, Jessica Johnson of Animal Protection of New Mexico, and Chris Smith of WildEarth Guardians.
- Roxy’s Law Banning Traps, Snares, and Poisons on New Mexico Public Lands Goes Into Effect March 31, 2022
- New Mexico Teeters on Edge of a New Era of CoExistence: Trapping Ban on Public Lands Goes into Effect April 1 March 31, 2022
- Finally, recreate safely with no harmful traps on public lands March 31, 2022
- Trapping ban to take effect on public lands in New Mexico March 31, 2022
- Roxy’s Law a win, but wildlife governance needs reform March 28, 2022