There is a dangerous predator in the Jemez that you might not be aware of. It’s quiet. It lies in wait for unsuspecting prey. It’s virtually invisible, indiscriminate, and here year-round. It causes untold suffering and often a painful, prolonged death … yet we currently have no defense against it. None.
- Lawsuit aims to end commercial fur trapping in California September 19, 2017
- This bobcat brings in $308,000 a year July 19, 2017
- Eva Mendes Takes a Look at the International Fur Trade April 25, 2017
- Legislative Update: Senate Bill 286 March 18, 2017
- Senate Memorial 100 – DIALOGUE ON FUTURE OF TRAPPING IN NM March 6, 2017