A provocative exposé of the corrupt and inhumane trapping industry that kills between four and five million animals annually, perpetuated indiscriminately by the Wildlife Services arm of the US government.
- Legislative Update: Senate Bill 286 March 18, 2017
- Senate Memorial 100 – DIALOGUE ON FUTURE OF TRAPPING IN NM March 6, 2017
- Senators can’t even say the word ‘cruelty’ March 3, 2017
- RADIO INTERVIEW: Legislation on Trapping, Poisoning & Hunting Contests with Mary Katherine Ray, Sierra Club, Rio Grande Chapter February 21, 2017
- UPDATE – Senate Bill SB 286 to will be heard Tuesday, Feb 21, at 8 AM. Please arrive early if you plan to attend. February 19, 2017